Enertia, a revolutionary product that will measurably improve acceleration and top speed on many deep vee boats powered by high-horsepower outboards. Enertia has also been proven to increase the overall performance of runabouts and pontoons.
The Enertia is the first propeller to utilize the added strength and durability of the new X7 Alloy. This patented new alloy allowed Mercury’s Propeller Engineers to develop a propeller design that far surpasses the limits of conventional stainless steel. The X7 alloy is 30% stronger and 4 times more durable than conventional stainless steel.
Typical benefits of this new design include:
- Better Acceleration and top end speed
- Thin blades and higher rake angles for increased efficiency
- Stays hooked up; fewer blow outs while cornering
- Keeps boats on plane at slower speeds
The 11-15P Enertia is the perfect match for 90/115 hp CT and 150+ hp pontoon and tritoon applications. Enertia is available in one inch pitch increments to dial in the ultimate performance of todays high horsepower outboards.
Equipped with PVS – Performance Vent System solid fittings
* All lab finishing done in-house by BBLADES