The Enertia is the first propeller to utilize the added strength and durability of the new X7 Alloy. This patented new alloy allowed Mercury’s Propeller Engineers to develop a propeller design that far surpasses the limits of conventional stainless steel. The X7 alloy is 30% stronger and 4 times more durable than conventional stainless steel.
Typical benefits of this new design include:
- Better Acceleration and top end speed
- Thin blades and higher rake angles for increased efficiency
- Stays hooked up; fewer blow outs while cornering
- Keeps boats on plane at slower speeds
The 11-15P Enertia is the perfect match for 90/115 hp CT and 150+ hp pontoon and tritoon applications. Enertia is available in one inch pitch increments to dial in the ultimate performance of todays high horsepower outboards.
Equipped with PVS – Performance Vent System solid fittings
* All lab finishing done in-house by BBLADES