Revised May 15, 2023…
Completing and submitting this test contract form does not automatically enroll you in the test program. This contract needs to be filled out and submitted once consultation has been completed with a BBLADES associate to determine your desires versus BBLADES agreement as to the potential to achieve those goals and taking into consideration current test prop inventory.
BBLADES requires that you electronically sign a contract to ensure that all terms and conditions are understood properly by the customer who is testing the Propeller/ Spacer Plate. Once signed, the contract will apply to the customer for the whole calendar year. Also, we encourage you print off our testing form. This way you will have all the information you need for the professionals at BBLADES to further assist you in your testing process.
Our test program is based upon the availability of products. We only have some Mercury Stock Propellers in our program due to availability.
- The test period is for 15 days BEGINNING on the day the propeller(s)/spacer plate(s) ship from BBLADES. Propeller(s)/ spacer plate(s) are due back to BBLADES on or before the 15th day after shipment.
- Tester is responsible for the $55 per prop test fee along with shipping costs to and from BBLADES. We use UPS to ship, but you are not obligated to ship back with UPS, you may use whatever service is convenient to you. A late fee of $10 per prop per day will be charged if the propeller(s) is returned after 15 days (strictly enforced).
- Tester is responsible for the $100(Bravo)/ $200(#6) per spacer plate fee along with shipping costs to and from BBLADES. We use UPS to ship, but you are not obligated to ship back with UPS, you may use whatever service is convenient to you. A late fee of $25 per spacer plate per day will be charged if the spacer plate(s) is returned after 15 days (strictly enforced).
- The $55 test fee DOES NOT go towards the purchase price of the propeller (unless it is a BBLADES branded propeller). This is an administrative fee to help fund the program.
- The$100/ $200 test fee does go toward your purchase of the spacer plates.
- The tester will assume all repairs and or replacement costs on the propeller(s)/spacer plate(s) due to over use, mineral build up; algae build up, blade scuffing, damage, etc. Any dents, bends, cracks or excessive wear caused to test propeller will require purchase by test customer. These costs will be determined by BBLADES personnel and are non-negotiable.
- Test propeller(s) contracts may be renewed for additional 15 day via request only. An additional $55 per propeller fee will apply. Extensions will be granted dependent on scheduling availability of specific propeller(s) model(s). Please request extensions no later than 4 days prior to 15th day of test.
- Test spacer plate(s) contracts may be renewed for an additional 15 days via request only. An additional $100/$200 per spacer plate fee will apply. The renewal fee does not go toward your purchasing price. Extensions will be granted dependent on scheduling availability. Please request extensions no later than 4 days prior to 15th day of test.
Please compete the form below